Mila Kunis Gave Her All In The Best & Most Hilarious Interview With Chris Stark Of BBC’s Scott Mills Show On Radio 1 (VIDEO)
Mila Kunis makes an on-camera seven minute interview entertaining and handles it brilliantly which was aimed at promoting “Oz the Great and Powerful.”
The 29-year-old star and 25-year-old DJ Chris Stark of the “Scott Mills” radio show on BBC Radio 1 went way, way off topic and discussed – modified Jager bombs and ‘Baywatch.’
The video of Kunis’ interview with Stark has been viewed more than 470,771 times since it was posted on March 4. Stark Tweeted on Tuesday, March 5: “Well this interview has gone off isn’t it. Crazy. Have I actually made the front page of youtube? Ridic.”
The interview offers rare insight into the life of the Ukrainian-born actress, who famously showed off her sassy nature when she told off a reporter in Russian for asking a question about Justin Timberlake’s music hiatus during a 2011 Moscow press conference for their film “Friends With Benefits.”
Check out 5 things you may not know about Mila Kunis, as discussed during her Radio 1 interview.
1. She has never been to a football match. Around the beginning, Stark admitted he had “never done this before” and also offered Kunis a compliment – he asked her if enjoyed “being ugly for once” in “Oz the Great and Powerful.”
Because generally, like, you know, you’re hot,” he said.
Kunis then turned the interview around, asking Stark how he is feeling. He said he was nervous, adding: “It’s a bit of an unnatural environment. I’m used to being down at my local pub with the boys. I cannot wait to tell them about this later.” She said she hoped he would get drinks for free. He then started talking about lad bombs – a drink made out of a shot of Jagermeister, a double shot of vodka and Redbull.
“Oh my God, that sounds like, the worst drink ever,” Kunis said. He asked her if she wanted to join him and his friends. She said she would probably be unable to go that day because she was “deathly ill.” He then returned to his questions – and asked her if she had ever been to a football match. “Is football meaning soccer?” she said. “No. I have never been to a football match but I plan on going to Brazil next year.
2. Yellow is not Mila Kunis’ color. He then told her about his local football team. She asked for a jersey, but then changed her mind after he told her they were yellow.
“Oh gosh, that’s just not my color,” she said. “Could you make it like, purple? I really like purple.”
He then talked about how he and his friends go to a local chicken restaurant before a soccer game.
“This is the best interview I’ve had today,” she said. “This is ridiculous,” he said. “This is great,” she said.
3. Her favorite beer is Blue Moon. Stark went on to describe how the group would eat meat pies during halftime and then drink a “couple of pints.”
“Pints I get. Pints I like. What’s your favorite beer?” Kunis asked. “I like Blue Moon.”
4. She used to work as a bartender. Stark said he never heard about the brand. She said she would introduce him to it. He asked how fast she could down a pint.
“Oh, pretty fast. I used to bartend. I can also pour a pint with no foam – what?” she said. “You didn’t know that about me, did you?”
5. She was on “Baywatch” twice and remember both appearances well. He tried to return to asking about “Oz the Great and Powerful,” which is set for release on March 8. Kunis then began to rattle off generic comments about her character and working with James Franco, Rachel Weisz and Michelle Williams, with whom she did not share many scenes.
Stark then asked her out to a wedding of his friend. “Well, I’ve gone to a Marine Ball,” she said. “Apparently I just say ‘Yes’ to everything.” She said she could not attend because the wedding was in June and she was working.
“Have you ever & dropped trou at a wedding?” he asked. “I don’t know if you do this in America, it might just be a UK thing. But we put on ‘Baywatch’ and we just take all our clothes off and just dance around.”
Did you know that I was on ‘Baywatch’ twice?” she said. “Once, I played a young girl that runs to get help because her classmates are drowning. And the second time, I played a blind girl that gets lost in the forest. Fact.”
Kunis’ “Baywatch” episodes aired in 1994 and 1995 and marked her fifth on-screen project. Three years later, she starred in “That ’70s Show,” which made her famous.
After a handler told Stark to end the interview, he thanked Kunis. “I had a great interview,” she said.
Watch the interview and share your views.